• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unicorn96

Heey I'm new in here. I just registered a few mins ago :p anyways I was wondering what's with the avatars! I uploaded an avatar but for some reason it isn't showing. what's going on? lol

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
Hi Mesmie,

Welcome to the site, the avatar worked ok for me earlier, were you perhaps trying to add one that was bigger than the allowed size or gb limits? Let me know if you still can't get it to work after that and i'll take a look for you!

shopaholic

Mesmie, just in case you still have problems with the size of your avatar, I thought I'd mention a quick and easy way to resize it. Join/login with photobucket.com, upload your picture/avatar to the site and then use their easypeasy photoediting suite to change the pic to whatever size you want. I know I don't explain it well but believe me, if I managed to do it, anyone can. Its real simple, I promise! :juggle:

If you do have any probs with that, just pm me and I'll try to help :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.