• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Ashley Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetPea

Did you hear that Ashley Simpson had her baby? She had a baby boy that weighed in at 7lbs 11oz. and she named him Bronx Mowgli Wentz. He was born on Thursday night. What are your thoughts on choice of name?

GracieJ

I think it's a rather interesting name, especially the choice of middle name. I am all for the strange names, but it just doesn't flow to me.

EmmaRose

Oh I heard about this. Yeah I had to laugh when I saw the babies name. Bronx....for the Bronx in NY, Mowgli...that character in Jungle Book!!!!!!! LOL. To each their own. I would rather have a baby with Gerard Way of MCR...but he is having a baby with Lyn-Z! I hate her.

Girls like her are the ones who give blondes the bad name. Ashlee personifies for me the blonde bubblehead bimbette stereotype. I feel bad for the kid - can you imagine trying to explain that name to everyone for the rest of your life??

GracieJ

I thought it was funny that a few years ago, a strange name was 'Apple'. That is almost the norm now though, with the way things are going in Hollywood. I have nothing against strange names, but it does seem like they are getting more and more extreme. I really think some of these kids will grow up and change their names as adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.