• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Ariana Grande

I think Ariana Grande...

• Is awesome in all respects

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Is just OK

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Is rude

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Needs to get over herself

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
A

Amanduhh

What is every ones opinion of Ariana Grande?
I think her music is OK but her personality could do with some work.
What do YOU think?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

davie

yeah....I agree - her music is pretty good, but I'm not really a big fan of her personality from what I know.

Jules

She seems more of a product to make money than an individual with unique talent, her voice is pretty though

Lori L

I like her voice, some of her songs are really amazing but she doesn't know how to carry herself or improve her personality.

Her songs are okay, but I agree with all of you that her personality ruins her whole image. The Sam and Cat show had plenty of rumours going around about how Ariana Grande either left due to her co-star taking nudes or because the show would take her nowhere and so moved into the music industry to earn more money. I am sure if any of those two are correct reasons, but she does seem as if she knows she is famous and thinks her fans are people who she has control over. She even once stated how she 'hated' her fans, who were the people who made her everything with a little help of exposing clothes and auto tune. It is sad how she acts if I am honest.

Last edited:

LisaSharp

She is so beautiful!
I wish i would look like she does, songs are nice also.

Last edited by a moderator: