• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Any thoughts on organic skincare?

anna313a

have you tried origins? i personally think its the BEST! no matter what skintype or what issue a person has with their skin, organic, natural and made-for-sensitive-skin products are better in my opinion! whenever ive used very cheap and unnatural products with harsh chemicals in them, my skin isnt too happy. ive found that homemade skincare (like just putting different fruits and oils on your face) isnt enough, and convential skincare is too harsh. but those products in between are heavensent!! ive always had very dry skin, black pores and eczema on my face, and i used so many “ultramoisturizing” creams, but origins had a facemask that i tried and daaaaang! instantly peachy, soft skin, and after a few weeks use the pores minimized too! i also got a charcoal pore cleansinh mask from origins, which helped it drastically too! but other brands with the same concept are likely just as good!

Last edited by a moderator:

candistaton

Did you realize that your skin is the biggest organ in your body? Being that it covers our whole body and it is permeable, our skin assimilates somewhere in the range of 60-70% of the things it is presented to. Our skin is the main line of barrier we have. Our total dermis layers are an insignificant one-tenth of an inch so it needs the majority of the assistance it can get in safeguarding our inside frameworks.

Think about your skin like an immense wipe. Everything that is connected to wipe splashes into it. The skin is the same. Our skin shoots the items or synthetic concoctions that are connected topically into our circulation system which are then shipped all through our body to different organs and muscles.

Last edited by a moderator: