• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Any one with kids

Heather

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger
Okay I have a question for everyone. Now my kids are good out in public and when we go places but when we are home its a whole other ball game. I can control them. I spank my kids when need to be and raise my voice doesn't work. I take things away from them and it doesn't work. What should I do to get them to listen to me? Oh and my kids ages are 9, 6, and 3 two girls n a boy.

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
I have no kids so I'm sorry I can't offer any useful advice. I'm the girl who always enjoys playing with other peoples' kids and leaving the hard parts up to them. I'm such a parasite. :(

rachelbird

Kids do tend to be a bit mischievous at times... Have you tried explaining to them what they have done wrong and should not be doing? It helps when kids understand why they should not be misbehaving and prevents them from repeating their wrong doings...

I'm not entirely sure of how to help you but I do hope that you are able to get some advice that may be of help to you :)