1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Any classical music fans?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Shn1010, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Shn1010

Shn1010 New Member

So I'm pretty new to classical music. But I love it a lot. So far I've listened to Beethoven, Mozart, Haydn, Clementi, Bach and Bocherini. Suggestions are welcome.

2. mossi

mossi New Member

I really enjoy listening to Telemann, Fontana and Sciarini

3. Anya Joe

Anya Joe New Member

I love classical music, especially I am fan of old Indian classical music.

4. LadyJenfromIL

LadyJenfromIL Member

I do like Classical music, but can't say that I love it. My favorite composer is Debussy. I tend to like modern music that is heavily influenced by Classical.

5. Dulci Rose

Dulci Rose New Member

Classical music probably hits, hidden subconsious nerves.
    I am a volunteer drama teacher to people with mental disabilities such as down syndrome, auticm etc.When I first started, and I was trying to find us a common ground in order to come closer, and communicate, music was an oneway street. So I started trying different kind of music. One day I played Chopin, and the flow of energy in the classroom completely changed. Calmness and smily faces where all over the place. Few days later almost same happened with Chopin. It was a blast. The first Chopin I played was Noctrune op.9 no2.