• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

answer me

Status
Not open for further replies.

layla

I did understand you asked who the man you will accept to be your husband
I`m I right??
if yes:
first,we must have a company with love
and he trust me and I trust him
he consider that I`m the unique woman in the whole world^_^
He have be a serious to be a good husband for me and a good father for our children the life is not easy ...
thank you

why would you ever wanna get married?it's terable!!!!it will make you feel old and bored and such a loser!i never wanna commit to some guy that goes to a bar at night and leaves me alone

MIlkaLove

because its a circle of life. First married then children then grand children ... what do you want have boyfriends all the time???Or only one man?

Regeena

why would you ever wanna get married?it's terable!!!!it will make you feel old and bored and such a loser!i never wanna commit to some guy that goes to a bar at night and leaves me alone
hmmm...., I think it's just a right to choose. Actually, I always think that I don't wanna get married. But, I do respect everybody who wanna get married. We have different ways and reasons to live our life. I don't wanna get married, but that never makes marriage becoming a bad thing for others.:yo:

L

lovewomen

I did understand you asked who the man you will accept to be your husband
I`m I right??
if yes:
first,we must have a company with love
and he trust me and I trust him
he consider that I`m the unique woman in the whole world^_^
He have be a serious to be a good husband for me and a good father for our children the life is not easy ...
thank you
wow. that would be a lucky guy for sure. a guy should make a woman feel special for sure

U

UrbanHeathers

He has to make me laugh. When our looks are faded, our jokes wont :)

Status
Not open for further replies.