• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

another shoe to die for

Rhonda333

I found these shopping on line at the site starting with Z. I think they are the most beautiful heels I have ever seen. Lovely tortise shell finish. I have not bought them (yet) because I don't know what I would wear them with. What do you think girls? How would you wear this shoe.

Christinegirl

Staff member
Very pretty!
I'd wear them with a plain white or black dress or black pants (maybe with a tortoise shell belt or bracelet or hair clip).
But I still say they distort the foot too much and the heel isn't very wide, especially considering we have to kind of put our body weight on such a small area - but that's just me. :)

sandy brady

Rhonda you are killing me with this shoe addiction, its fuelling my own shoe addiction! I would buy these! you are gonna look Gorgeous

Rhonda333

Thank you Sandy. These shoes, that I now own were not outrageously expensive- Just $129.00. Of course they put me well over 6' tall.