• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Anime

Kohmi

Anime is Japanese animation or Japanese 'cartoons'. 'Pokemon' and 'Naruto' for example, are anime series.

I've never been in to it. But then a friend told me to watch a bit of Death Note. I am absolutely addicted. Not seen it all yet as I still have the final volume to buy, but I never expected to like it when I first started watching.

Definitely will look for more anime to watch in the future, I always avoided it but I think Death Note has persuaded me to try out more anime.

Kohmi

I've never been in to it. But then a friend told me to watch a bit of Death Note. I am absolutely addicted. Not seen it all yet as I still have the final volume to buy, but I never expected to like it when I first started watching.

Definitely will look for more anime to watch in the future, I always avoided it but I think Death Note has persuaded me to try out more anime.
I haven't seen Death Note yet. I was like you at first. I wasn't really interested. The first one I saw was BLEACH (besides Pokémon on tv)

It's all about finding the right genre. :)

Bella

Ooh when I was small I used to watch Sailor Moon and Pokemon! I still watch pokemon. :D. I watched a bit of a cat one (I forgot the name) but it was too much like Sailor Moon, I'd rather watch Sailor Moon. :)

I like manga more than anime, but I love Naruto! He's so awesome! I cry every time I watch the Haku and Zabuza arc. :pout:

But I do like Bleach, Gunslinger Girl, Last Exile, Loveless, InuYasha, The Story of Saiunkoku, DNAngel... so good! XD

Pink Soul

hey nice topic!

i'm a lover of anime .. anime is the best the stories the characters love them!

i watch Bleach ,, Narotu i had watched it but stopped ( love it)
loverly complex ,, fruit basket ,, and so many ..

anime is something nice that you can watch when you're bored or if you are interested in drowing or reading different fantasy stories ..

I've been a huge fan of all things anime for nearly 9 years now ^^

I can't go a single day without watching anime, else I'm left totally empty inside, lol! ^^

G

geekchick

I watch the following Animes: Pokemon,Inuyasha,Fruits basket,Pretear,Host club,Last exile,clannad,gunslinger girl, school rumble,and Kinichi.My favorite is Inuyasha,just look at my Avatar! I am obsessed with Sesshoumaru,He is so sexy!

G

geekchick

hey nice topic!

i'm a lover of anime .. anime is the best the stories the characters love them!

i watch Bleach ,, Narotu i had watched it but stopped ( love it)
loverly complex ,, fruit basket ,, and so many ..

anime is something nice that you can watch when you're bored or if you are interested in drowing or reading different fantasy stories ..
I love fruits basket too,we are anime buddies! lol!

S

Subaru

I'm not really that much into anime but I do enjoy watching Axis Powers Hetalia ever so often.