• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Amazing new features soon !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin_old

Administrator
Here is what we have planned in phase 2 & 3 -

1- We launch cool and exciting contests with big prizes

2- Ask the expert - We will launch special sections like - 'Professional Counseling by experts (health, relationship, career, self-improvement , fashion and other fields) . What we will do, is to have a section for club scream members for this. We will then invite special guests to be on our panel for a week, and our members can post their queries directly to the experts. This will be totally free (and any charges incurred in hiring services of the experts will be borne by us). As far as we can visualize this, it could be very helpful. Infact, you girls can suggest any expert / topic , and we will implement it.

3- Girl Talks - will be the section where we will have live interviews with girls who can inspire everyone.

4- Garage sale - will be an auction house (like ebay , but customized for girls) . You can buy / sell stuff....

5- Shopping Mall - will be a huge feature worth waiting for. Members, can actually create their own store, and sell products / services.

6- Add resume and portfolio in profile.

Lots and lots more to come...

:)

Admin

Blue

well .. ididn't :D

Here is what we have planned in phase 2 & 3 -

1- We launch cool and exciting contests with big prizes
this is my fav part .. hope it will be as soon as possible .. ^^
2- Ask the expert - We will launch special sections like - 'Professional Counseling by experts (health, relationship, career, self-improvement , fashion and other fields) . What we will do, is to have a section for club scream members for this. We will then invite special guests to be on our panel for a week, and our members can post their queries directly to the experts. This will be totally free (and any charges incurred in hiring services of the experts will be borne by us). As far as we can visualize this, it could be very helpful. Infact, you girls can suggest any expert / topic , and we will implement it.
that's great!! .. topics?? I will give some on time

3- Girl Talks - will be the section where we will have live interviews with girls who can inspire everyone.
hope you will be the first girl :p ..

4- Garage sale - will be an auction house (like ebay , but customized for girls) . You can buy / sell stuff....
good idea, I saw lots of forum have this section and it really work. hope the same for GF.
well, Ididn't try to buy things through internet .. but,maybe I'll start now.

5- Shopping Mall - will be a huge feature worth waiting for. Members, can actually create their own store, and sell products / services.
cool !!

6- Add resume and portfolio in profile.
:)

Lots and lots more to come...

Admin
:eek: wow .. that's so wonderful admin!! you always come with amazing brilliant ideas .. thaxx

Status
Not open for further replies.