• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Am I pregnant?

Flowergurl

So, I just had sex with my boyfriend, it's a protected one, he used condom, but I'm not in birth control pills.

There's no penetration, it was just pretty much a fore-play, but his condom breaks, but he quickly switch to a new condom

(In short, no penetration sex, using condoms, but it breaks, but he change it quickly)

I think 5 days have passed and I started to get constipation, my nipples hurt, and some mood swings.

People said that those are pregnancy symptomps

Is it pregnancy symptomps or just normal pms stuffs?? Because I do get my pms early in the month usually (and feel the pms symptomps such as cramps at the end of the month, which is the time I'm writing this right now) REALLY NEED TO KNOW COZ I'M WORRIED ;;w;;

It's pretty hard for me to go out and buy pregnancy test since I live in a remote place, and the pharmacy is really far away, it's hard to travel to town in my place these days due to the covid-19

Please help me answer

Christinegirl

Not to be graphic, hon, but do you think any ejaculation fluid/semen could have went inside your vagina/birth canal? If it didn't, you're probably not pregnant.

Were you ovulating at the time? If not, you're probably not pregnant.

Has your diet changed recently? In other words, have you been getting enough roughage in your diet lately? I know a lot of people's diets and lifestyles have changed since we've been staying home a lot more. If you're normally more physically active than you are now, that might be contributing to changes in your bowel movements. You might like to eat more vegetables and whole grain foods, get more fluids, exercise more (even if it's just dancing/moving around in your living room :) ) and see if you're still constipated.

Our nipples can get sore, especially after foreplay, so that might be a reason.

With the uncertainty of the world the way it is now (especially regarding the covid-19 virus), it's normal for people to have mood swings, be stressed out.

Unfortunately, the only way to be sure if you're pregnant is to do a pregnancy test. Is there a clinic closer (than a pharmacy/store) to where you live, where you could be tested for pregnancy?

Flowergurl

Not to be graphic, hon, but do you think any ejaculation fluid/semen could have went inside your vagina/birth canal? If it didn't, you're probably not pregnant.

Were you ovulating at the time? If not, you're probably not pregnant.

Has your diet changed recently? In other words, have you been getting enough roughage in your diet lately? I know a lot of people's diets and lifestyles have changed since we've been staying home a lot more. If you're normally more physically active than you are now, that might be contributing to changes in your bowel movements. You might like to eat more vegetables and whole grain foods, get more fluids, exercise more (even if it's just dancing/moving around in your living room :) ) and see if you're still constipated.

Our nipples can get sore, especially after foreplay, so that might be a reason.

With the uncertainty of the world the way it is now (especially regarding the covid-19 virus), it's normal for people to have mood swings, be stressed out.

Unfortunately, the only way to be sure if you're pregnant is to do a pregnancy test. Is there a clinic closer (than a pharmacy/store) to where you live, where you could be tested for pregnancy?
Thanks for the reply, and yep, I just had my period hahahaha so I got worried over nothing

Christinegirl

At least you don't have to hunt down a pregnancy test. ;)
I'm glad everything worked out okay.

Thank you for letting us know. :)

sandy brady

this q is acc me EVERY time i get near a manLOL in short, very unlikely, this one time i stressed myself worrying SO much that my periods acc disappeared for 2 months! and then i got 3 tests and they were all. like "bish, you not preg" so its very very unlikely.