• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Advise with a boy, girls! help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha

:deadhorse::deadhorse:right, i need help.

i like this boy. and i told him i liked him.

and i aked him " do you like me in that way?"

and he said, "ill tell you when we see eachother."

and, just to let you girlys know, we kissed on thursday ;)
but it was a light kiss.

and, ive asked him. " why cant you tell me"

and he said " ill tell you when i see you, stop moaning. or ill meeting you on wednesday insaid of monday"

and im like right okay..

so..
what does this mean?
does he like me or not!?!! :deadhorse:

Kohmi

Hmm, seems like he's playing with you. I don't know, it could mean different things. Maybe he likes you and is teasing you a bit. Or maybe he's a player and is taking advantage of you liking him. (kissing you without telling you he likes you, etc..) I guess you shouldn't fall in love with him until you know what his intentions are.

Samantha

hmm.. i dont think hes not a player. he hasnt had a girl friend for ages. he always text me hes soo sweet, he dont like to see girls upset. x

Diana

mmm you shouldn't have told him that you liked him ., you should have waited 4 him to tell you that first , well , this is my first rule . but I think that he loves you but he might be Inconsolable or not self-confident , actaully , I don't know what's wrong with your boyfriend , he is silly & forgive me 4 saying that it's just wierd

Maybe he is unsure about ur feelings for you or maybe he will have a surprise for u and will ask u to be his gf soon.
Good Luck !!!!! :)

Diana

Hi Samantha , how r u ??
I've been thinking of u & your boyfriend and I suggest that don't talk 2 him , avoid his calls , try to pretend that u don't wanna to talk to him just 4 a few days and see what he would do ,if that affect him ,you'll know that he loves you, this is my advice but it's up to you dear , good luck .

Status
Not open for further replies.