• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Advice please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KatieCool

So I find it comfy to sleep in a bra and undies. The problem is, I'm too scared to do so, because I don't want anyone coming in my room when I'm trying to sleep at night/ in the morning if they have to wake me up. (It's happened to me once).

L

loveepinkx4

yeah, something like that has happened to me before too. if you really want to though, just do it. close your door & put a blanket over you.

J

jumpybouncy

Well, you have two options....you can either sleep in only bra and undies, cover yourself with a blanket and keep yourself covered if someone comes in and tries to wake you up...or you can sleep in comfortable pjs and not have to worry about it. Both sound like excellent options to me, so it's up to you.

gimmie687

Well in my opinion, you are covered up... You are in your own room- right?- so you should be able to do that! I sleep in a shirt and panties (I also sleep under covers)

Status
Not open for further replies.