1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Acne Problems?

Discussion in 'Skin Care' started by greenmango, Sep 2, 2013.

1. missy23232323

missy23232323 Active Member

mine's is all natural - i let my pet Spitz dog lick my face every morning....and soon enough my acne is all gone!!

Tabitha1950 likes this.
  2. beautyadvicer

beautyadvicer New Member

That is not problem with your dog :D

missy23232323 likes this.
  3. Lily76

Lily76 New Member

Hi! I have suffered from acne since 13 to.... today... and I'll turn 40 in a few month!!!
    So you can imagine I have had time to try everything possible. And nothing ever worked!
    The "most" efficient (but far from perfect) is the cream sold at the pharmacy with benzoyl peroxyde. But when I see what it does to my pillow case I am scared for my face!
    Last month, I read of a natural method that quite surprised me. It was a mix of half and half water and organic apple cider vinegar. But it has to have "the mother" in the bottle.
    I read a bit more before applying this mix on my face. It appears that it is not agressive because it has the same PH as the skin.
    So I tried... And I stopped the pharmacy cream at the same time. I started to see results after one week. After 3... my skin looked NORMAL. It had not happened in so many years! I just had a few spots that bad week of the month. But nothing compared to the usual bad week of the month! My face does not even feel dry. Because to test completely I did not apply any cream on my face. (But I did put make up! ) . I read it also has benefits on small wrinkles. I do not know that yet.

4. Caitrin_InstaNatural

Caitrin_InstaNatural New Member

I've been using face masks to help reduce breakouts. I've been using InstaNatural's Charcoal Mask. It helps to give the skin a deep cleanse and get rid of any dirt and bacteria that may lead to breakouts.

5. elizabeth taylor

elizabeth taylor New Member

i was suffering from Acne for a very long time, i applied some facial wash which reduced it a little. i came across an article online where i found a doctors email who was giving out face cream and medicine. he assured me that acne will leave my face forever if i take the medicine and apply the cream consistently. i did as i was told and now my face is now very smooth.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2016
  6. LisaFlitcher

LisaFlitcher Member

Foods are highly processed with the ingredients that do contain oils which can increase the acne on your body. So, do avoid the foods that can cause acne such as junk foods. Instead eat healthy foods.

7. Mary Schmidt

Mary Schmidt New Member

Acne is a very common skin disorder. It can be due to various environmental condition or hormonal changes in the body. There are various skin products available to reduce acne and its scars.

8. LisaFlitcher

LisaFlitcher Member

To get rid off acne you should prefer for the retinoid based acne creams. Generally, retinoid helps fighting the free radicals that fight acne and prevents. Most of the dermatologist recommend to use only retinoid and salicylic acid products only for acne. remember no other treatment.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017
  9. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

i had acne from starting puberty at seven till i was nine. my gynecologist told me to gently cleanse with warm water and mild soap at least three times a day, apply benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid mixture to affected areas

10. Roxell Belo

Roxell Belo Lady R

Hi. You can check the Product Review of Rochelle Rivera about this Belo Essentials AcnePro 3-Step Clear Skin System.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2017