• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Acne Problems?

B

brunettebitxh

I have suffered with acne since the 5th grade & I am now 21 years old & with all the products I've tried (proactive, medication, acnefree etc.) the only thing to work for me is Neutrogena. The original face wash is in a clear bottle & the gel is orange.
I use this 3 times a day & my face has cleared up greatly! & don't use a moisturizer at night!!! It helps dry out the breakouts!

K

Kaitlin A.

I've bought Deitanseki Charcoal Facial Wash (Can be purchased on Amazon.com), it helps clear up my acne. I'm fifteen now and it started when I was around twelve. You should give it a try, and it's like twelve dollars (I think) :3

A

alicea knox

Use a good facewash and drink loads of water. thats all.

B

Brittany_J

Watching what you eat is the best way to get rid of acne and with the help of the beauty product that will help you get it. And speaking of skincare, I personally use Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe. I found it on Amazon. Using the serum gave me radiant skin.
This serum is really good , it firmed my skin and helped lighten some of my acne scars. It's excellent as a make up primer and it doesn't irritate my acne prone very reactive skin so I'm really grateful for that . I've used this product a few weeks and I'm excited to see further results.

Wash your face with cold water 5-6 times in a day and try to drink much water in a day and use branded beauty products.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kimbee

If you don't have extremely sensitive skin, use half a lemon with honey on it. Rub in circles on your face. This helps tremendously

D

davie

Me too! :) many food products can be used for skin and hair care
I am such a fan of using nutrition and natural solutions to problems ....like skin and hair issues etc.... but I have so much to learn in this regard...

Kimbee

I'm not an expert either lol! You just gotta experiment and not care if people look at you weird for rubbing sugar and oatmeal all over yourself (good exfoliation technique)

D

davie

lol....luckily I do most of my exfoliation in the privacy of my own bathroom!!!! hehe

jes.000x

Hi, how do you get rid of your acne?
Hi! I had severe acne from age 14-17. I cured my acne by washing with cetaphil, applying witch hazel as a toner, scrubbing my face once a week with a scrub brush, moisturizing with cetaphil, and cutting dairy and grains out of my diet :) hope this helps

I am such a fan of using nutrition and natural solutions to problems ....like skin and hair issues etc.... but I have so much to learn in this regard...
Natural stuff works SO much better for me than any OTC product for sure

Last edited by a moderator:

TaylorAnn

I've been suffering with acne for a long time and I still can't rid it. I've tried medicine and many topical medicines, but none have really gotten rid of it. I just bought some stuff at a store, and it works pretty good for the most part. It's hard because once a month, my face breaks out very bad and there is nothing that I can do to get rid of the acne. But, the stuff that I bought was clean and clear.

Tabitha1950

I don't really get breakouts but I use Ora's Amazing Herbal Rejuvi-Cleanse Daily Exfoliating Powder Face Mask and Cleanser to keep the occasional ones away and keep my face fresh.