• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

A very long one-sided love (maybe)

haeun77

So, I've been in love with a guy for 2 years or almost 3 years now. But the thing is, he doesn't like me back (not sure). I try to get over him but he's a close family friend, he practically lives in my house. I see him everyday, and he shows me some affection or something so it's hard. We have a 10 year difference, he's 10 years older than me. This is the first time I've ever been in love for so long. What do you guys think I should do?? Please give some advice

Also, the thing is I have a boyfriend. We're 3 months tomorrow. I feel bad because I'm basically cheating on him.

Rhonda333

Staff member
You are not in love. You are just infatuated and that's easy to fix. find somebody else and you will forget about this guy.

Bintang Ayu

Actually I'm in the same position with u. But as long as he doesn't start his move, I will keep believing that he doesn't have the same feeling towards me. So I will always play it cool while get rid of this feeling slowly

elamaria

You should try and distance yourself from him. It seems he's just playing with you when he feels like. The good news is you have a boyfriend, focus on that relationship and you'll get over the older guy.

sandy brady

i dont think ur in love with this man. ur drawn to him because maybe he s cool. distance urself. focus on improving ur relationship with ur bf. aso its not cheating to think someone is amazing.