• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

A very long one-sided love (maybe)

So, I've been in love with a guy for 2 years or almost 3 years now. But the thing is, he doesn't like me back (not sure). I try to get over him but he's a close family friend, he practically lives in my house. I see him everyday, and he shows me some affection or something so it's hard. We have a 10 year difference, he's 10 years older than me. This is the first time I've ever been in love for so long. What do you guys think I should do?? Please give some advice

Also, the thing is I have a boyfriend. We're 3 months tomorrow. I feel bad because I'm basically cheating on him.

Rhonda333

Staff member
You are not in love. You are just infatuated and that's easy to fix. find somebody else and you will forget about this guy.

Actually I'm in the same position with u. But as long as he doesn't start his move, I will keep believing that he doesn't have the same feeling towards me. So I will always play it cool while get rid of this feeling slowly