• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

A Strong Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.

SARAFINA

:confused:Girls
I really need your views on this issue; what if someone you love describes the relationship you have with him as being "we have a strong friendship" would you be satisfied with such a remark or would you want more? do think thats good enough? Is that something to hold on to?

Gizelle

Sometimes men are not quick to say their feelings because they have been hurt before and they don't want to make the same mistakes. You can have a good idea of how he really feels about you though, is there chemistry when you are in the same room? Is there a light in his eyes when he sees you or speak to you? Does he seek you out for conversation? Does he talk to you about other girls, like to ask your advice?

SARAFINA

Chemistry whoo!, I like that word, yes there is definately chemistry lots of chemistry, I always see light in his eyes, I am just not sure if thats me.

Conversation, yes sometimes he does seeks me out to talk, we talk a lot I enjoy that very much. We have very good hours togather talking about just anything.

I think we really love each other but, I don't know sometimes I think he has as much doubts as I have but no one is saying it. It could be because we have not made any committment to each other, at least not verbally. They do say action speaks louder than words, I wonder how much louder?

So so so much LOUDER!! Its probably been awhile since you updated this thread Sarafina?

Hows it all going with this little gold nugget of yours??

Hooked up yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.