• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

1st Date: Drinks or Dinner?

Would you go for a drink on your first date or for a dinner in a restaurant?

• lunch/dinner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • both! (food + drinks)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Christinegirl

Staff member
I would recommend doing something casual (like coffee). That way, if the date doesn't go well, you won't get indigestion - lol - and you don't have to spend a lot of time with the person. If the date goes well, you can always go on another date and have a leisurely meal then. :)

Please don't drink alcohol unless you know the person very well (and even then, I wouldn't recommend it because there's a big chance you might end up having sex with that person, even if you normally wouldn't if you were sober). There's a greater chance of having unprotected sex (which can result in getting an STD, pregnant, etc.), a greater chance of being sexually assaulted, robbed, etc.

bubblesx

~~~~~~~
For sure ! I also thought that dinner is better for the next date ! When you go to eat with someone, probably you can’t discuss much because you re eating! A coffee is a better way to start getting to know each other ! ^_^