1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

11 days late period, Less to No CM, Negative PT. What is happening? Help :(

Discussion in 'Health Q & A' started by Lexi, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Lexi

Lexi New Member

So, I am currently late for 11 days. I took PT which came out negative. On my ovulation week, I had a boil so i have to take antibiotics for it and it is so frustrating for me. The boil popped by itself during my ovulation also. On those week, I didn't have any intercourse. That week also is the start of our semestrial break so I had to change my wake up time. I don't experience any symptoms. No tender breast, not nauseous, etc. Just a bloated tummy. Can you help me?

2. Rayne

Rayne New Member

Menstrual cycle is such a complicated thing in general that it can change because of many reasons, including taking meds and even stress. In my opinion this lateness for it can really be connected with taking antibiotics, hower it also can be a sign of some other illnesses. I really recommend you to visit a doc, in my case this problem was connected with hormones and I needed to take meds for some time in this case too :(
    What type of pregnancy test did you use? Simple store ones rather often have low quality, I recommend you to try better ones like One Step for at least several times more and it's better to use them in the morning for more correct results. You can make a blood test too but I think it's too early for it, especially if you don't notice any other symptoms.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2017 at 2:19 PM
  3. Lexi

Lexi New Member

Thank you!! Ive been delayed for like 22 days and my period came. I think its just because of stress hehehe. Anyway, thank you so much

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2017 at 2:21 PM
    Rayne likes this.
  4. shyramarie

shyramarie Member

my gynecologist said my birth control pills, diet, and stress can make periods erratic and tend to be late some months. he suggests i avoid vagina intercourse while ovulating by anal and oral satisfaction. i don't trust home PT's at all